Strava has a free and a paid subscription plan for its users. The free plan includes basic features such as tracking and analyzing runs, bike rides, and other outdoor activities, tracking progress towards goals using GPS data, and sharing activities with friends.
The paid subscription plan is called Strava Summit, and it includes advanced features such as personalized coaching, custom routes, live feedback during workouts, and more detailed performance analysis.
Strava Summit is available in three tiers and is priced as follows:
- Monthly – $7.99 per month
- Annually – $59.99 per year
- Per Pack – $23.97 per year (choose any 3 packs)
Strava also offers a free trial of Summit for 30 days.
How Much Is Strava
Strava is a popular fitness tracking app that allows you to track your runs, rides, and other workouts. The basic membership of Strava is free; however, if you choose to upgrade to the premium membership, there are several additional features and benefits. In this article, we’ll cover the cost of Strava and how a premium membership can benefit you.
Features Included In Strava Basic Membership
Strava is a popular fitness app that offers both a free and a paid membership. The Strava Basic Membership is free of charge and includes several useful features to enhance your fitness journey.
Here are some of the features included in the Strava Basic Membership:
- Record and track your workouts using GPS with the app
- Join challenges and complete goals to motivate yourself
- Connect with a community of like-minded people and give/receive support and encouragement
- View your overall progress and milestones over time
Additionally, Strava offers a paid membership called Strava Summit that includes advanced features like personalized coaching and training plans, advanced analysis tools, and more. The cost of Strava Summit varies depending on which features you choose, with options starting at $2.99/month.
How Much Does Strava Basic Membership Cost?
Strava Basic Membership is a free membership plan offered by Strava, a social fitness network. Users can get access to basic features like activity tracking, monitoring of personal bests, and monthly activity stats for free.
Here are some additional features of Strava Basic Membership:
- Plan and track your workouts
- See the routes you have taken, as well as the elevation changes
- Analyze and compare your workout results with others
- Join group Strava clubs and share your activities with others
- Post and add photos to your activities
While Strava Basic Membership is free, the app also offers a Premium Membership for $7.99 per month or $59.99 annually, which includes features like personalized coaching, exclusive training plans, and advanced analytics. However, most users find the Basic Membership is sufficient for their needs.
Benefits of Using Strava Basic Membership For Fitness Tracking
Strava Basic membership is a free fitness tracking app that offers many benefits to its users. Some of the main benefits of using Strava Basic membership for fitness tracking are listed below:
- Strava allows you to track your workouts, including running, cycling, swimming, and other activities.
- You can set goals, view your progress, and receive insights into your performance.
- Strava Basic allows you to connect with other athletes, join clubs, and participate in challenges.
- You can also view popular routes in your area and explore new places to work out.
As for the subscription cost, Strava Basic is free to use. However, there is a paid version called Strava Summit that offers advanced features such as personalized training plans and live performance tracking. The cost of Strava Summit varies depending on the plan you choose.
So if you’re on a budget but still want to track your fitness progress and connect with fellow athletes, Strava Basic is an excellent option to consider.
Strava Summit Membership
Strava Summit membership is one of the best options available to you if you’re looking to get the most out of your Strava experience. With this membership, you gain access to a range of features such as advanced analysis, safety and reliability updates, and even competitions. But, before you invest in the Summit membership, you’ll want to know how much it costs. Let’s dive into the details.
Features Included in Strava Summit Membership
Strava Summit is a premium membership that offers unique features beyond basic Strava. It has three packs: Training, Safety and Analysis.
- The Training Pack includes training plans, customizable goals, filtered leaderboards, and matching music to your activity.
- The Safety Pack, designed to increase safety for runners and cyclists, includes Beacon (real-time location sharing), personal heatmaps, and local animated weather.
- The Analysis Pack includes advanced performance metrics, live segments, goal-based intervals, and access to new routes and popular picks.
The cost of Strava Summit varies depending on the pack and billing cycle you choose. The monthly cost for each pack is $2.99, and an annual subscription is $23.99 per pack. You can also subscribe to all the packs for $59.99 annually. With Strava Summit Membership, you can unlock the full potential of Strava and get new features to take your training and performance to the next level.
Different Summit Packs and Their Respective Features
Strava Summit offers three types of membership plans to choose from, geared towards runners, cyclists, and multitasking athletes. Each plan has its own respective features, catering to the different preferences and needs of users.
The three Summit Packs are:
- Training Pack: This pack is focused on helping athletes reach their performance goals. It offers personalized training plans, real-time performance monitoring, and GPS-based speed, pace, and distance tracking.
- Safety Pack: Safety Pack gives you peace of mind while you’re out on a run or ride. You can share your real-time location with loved ones, who can track your movements using their own phone. It also includes an accident detection feature that sends an alert to your emergency contact in case of an emergency.
- Analysis Pack: The Analysis Pack provides advanced analytics and data-driven insights to help athletes refine their training techniques. It includes in-depth analysis of your training data, power and heart rate analysis, and detailed post-workout analysis.
Strava Summit Membership starts at $7.99 per month for a single pack or $23.99 for all three packs.
How Much Does Strava Summit Membership Cost?
The cost of Strava Summit Membership varies depending on whether you choose to pay monthly or annually. Monthly Membership costs $7.99 per month, while Annual Membership costs $59.99 per year, which saves you 37% compared to the monthly option.
With a Strava Summit Membership, you gain access to a range of premium features to enhance your training experience, including personalized goal setting, training plans, live performance tracking, power analysis, and more.
Pro Tip: If you’re not sure whether Strava Summit Membership is worth the investment, consider taking advantage of their 30-day free trial to test out the premium features before committing to a subscription.
Comparing Strava Membership Options
Strava offers a variety of membership options, from free to paid. Each offers different features, allowing you to customize your experience to best fit your needs. Let’s compare the different membership options available and how much they cost.
Comparing Features of Strava Basic Membership and Strava Summit Membership
Strava is a popular fitness tracking platform that offers both a free basic membership and a paid Summit membership.
Strava Basic is completely free and offers essential tracking features, whereas Strava Summit is a paid membership with additional features and tools for a more in-depth fitness tracking experience.
Strava Basic membership allows you to track your activity and basic metrics like distance, time, and calories burned. On the other hand, Strava Summit provides additional features like Custom Goals, Live Performance Data, Beacon, Power Analysis, and many more.
Strava Summit is a premium service available in three types: Training, Safety, and Analysis. The cost of Strava Summit starts at $2 per month with an annual subscription, and the cost increases depending on the type of Summit membership you choose. However, Strava Basic is a free option available to all users.
Which One Is Better For Your Fitness Goals?
Strava offers two membership options – Free and Summit. Which one is better for your fitness goals depends on what features you need and how serious you are about tracking your athletic performance.
Strava Free offers basic features like activity tracking, leaderboards, and segment tracking. This option is suitable for casual athletes who want to track their activity and connect with a community of like-minded people.
Strava Summit, on the other hand, offers advanced features like custom goals, training plans, power analysis, and safety features. This option is designed for serious athletes who want to take their training to the next level and get detailed insights into their performance.
The cost of Strava Summit varies depending on the plan you choose. The most basic plan costs $2.50 per month, while the most advanced plan costs $14.99 per month. Pro tip: Evaluate your fitness goals and needs before deciding on which membership option to choose.